Collection and Use of Your Information
Depending on how you use our Site, we may collect and store different types of information about you. We collect personal data through this site (or when you contact us directly by email).
1° Personal data processed as part of the management of our client-prospects files
The data collected are your name, your e-mail address, and the message you send us when you communicate them to us in order to obtain information relating to some of our products and services. The collection and use of your personal data is part of the management of our customer-prospects files. This includes the following purposes:
- Operations related to customer management;
- Operations related to prospecting;
- The elaboration of commercial statistics;
- The transfer, rental or exchange of our customer and prospect files.
When you contact us directly, the processing of your personal data is based on the legitimate interests that we have in responding to the persons contacting us.
If you are an individual, the use of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes is based on your free, informed and explicit consent. The consent can be withdrawn without charge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a professional, the use, transfer and possible exchange of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes are based on the legitimate interest that we have to implement commercial prospecting between professional actors.
The collected personal data are only transmitted to the authorized persons of MI2LTON. These persons are those who, by their function or mission, are legitimate to be communicated your data in order to manage your relationship with MI2LTON.
Duration of data retention
Your personal data are kept for the time of your relationship with MI2LTON. In accordance with the regulations in force, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact between you and MI2LTON. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the applicable legal rules.
2° Personal connection data
We also collect information about your computer's browser, including the computer's IP address and geographic location, browser type, operating system and the web pages you visit. If you access our Site from a cell phone or other device, we may collect a unique identifier contained on that device. This information allows us to display or format content and services relevant to that device.
How long we keep the data
This data will be retained for a maximum of 6 months.
Visitors to the Site
As you browse our Site, we may collect anonymous information about your location and how you view and use our Site. We will use this information to improve the operation and usability of the Site and to track traffic to the Site.
If you browse our online tools, we may collect anonymous information about your location and how you browse and use our Site. We will use this information to improve the operation and usability and to be able to track traffic on the Online Tools. We collect information about your computer's browser, including the computer's IP address and location, browser type, and operating system. If you access our online tools from a mobile device or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier contained on that device. This information allows us to display or format content and services relevant to that device.
We may share your information with other affiliated entities of the group in order to provide you with the information and services you request, to improve our services, and to allow them to contact you for marketing purposes.
If you are an individual, this transmission of data is subject to your free, informed and explicit consent.
If you are a professional, you may object to this sharing.
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, except in the context of a legitimate interest or in order to ensure compliance with a legal obligation.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We take technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss, modification or unauthorized access to your personal data.
Requests regarding your personal data and exercise of your rights
You have the following rights under the Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access: You may request a copy of your personal data processed by the Company that the Company processes ;
- Right of rectification: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request its correction, update or modification;
- Right to erasure: you may, under certain conditions, request the erasure of your personal data, for example when you believe that your personal data is no longer required;
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation;
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (i) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, (ii) if the processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure, (iii) if you believe that the Company no longer needs your personal data but it is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or (iv) if you have objected to the processing of your personal data during the period in which your objection is being processed;
- Right to data portability: you may request that your personal data be sent to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be transmitted to another data controller when (i) the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of the contract and (ii) the processing is carried out using automated processes;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent; and
- Right to give post-mortem instructions: you have the right to set out instructions regarding the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or if you have a question about the use of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We also inform you that, if necessary, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties.
Information on cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file deposited on your computer when you visit a site. Their purpose is to collect information about your navigation on the sites and to send you personalized services. In your computer, cookies are managed by your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome ...).
You can use your browser settings to manage your cookie preferences, but please note that some features of the Site may not be available or may not function as effectively.
MI2LTON is committed to respecting your privacy at all times.
What cookies are used on the site?
The site uses the Google Analytics tool to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site by Internet users (for example: the pages consulted, the number of visitors, the browsers used, ...) By browsing our site, a Google Analytics cookie is placed on your computer.
Accepting or refusing cookies
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-ch/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please feel free to contact us as indicated above.
Disable / Re-enable cookies via our cookies module
Via the Axeptio module at the bottom left of the screen you can manage the cookies you want to accept or not.