- After-sales services
- Spare parts
- Software update
Because MILTON wants to accompany you from the product to the mission, we offer all the services inherent to professional drones
MILTON proposes the Software updates
MILTON's teams are trained to help you, remotely, to update your equipment.
- Software updates for drones Atlas Dynamics - Atlas Pro
- Software updates for drones Autel Robotics - Dragonfish / Evo II
- Software updates for drones Brinc - Lemur S
- Software updates for drones DJI - Mavic / Matrice / Phantom
- Software updates for drones Flightwave - Edge
- Software updates for drones Parrot - Anafi USA
- Software updates for drones Swellpro - Splashdrone
MILTON meets your custom requirements with Integration
Our design office can also help you design your own drone or payload concept! No matter your drone (developed by MILTON or by one of its partners), we customize it according to your needs by integrating payloads. Moreover, in order to guarantee you a tailor-made solution and an optimal performance, we also integrate third-party payloads.
MILTON provides its equipment Drone rental
Some companies do not wish to acquire an aerial vector on the long term but need a punctual drone solution. Our equipment is also available for rent! Our consultants evaluate your needs and propose the drone adapted to your situation.
« At MILTON, our vocation is to respond to an operational problem before applying a commercial logic. It regularly happens that we propose a rental and a piloting service for a spontaneous and specific need » Chloé Chaise, Sales Manager at MILTONRequest a quote for a spontaneous rental
The MILTON telepilot team remains at your service for taking charge and carrying out an operation
MILTON accompagne également les entreprises qui n'ont pas de matériel et qui ne sont pas formées au pilotage de drone en proposant directement de dispenser la mission de pilotage en fonction de vos besoins spécifiques.
- Trip of a telepilot on site with a drone adapted for the mission.
- Delivery of a report at the end of the mission and/or a deliverable of the results obtained via the payload installed on the drone (camera, transport case, speaker, etc.).